Search


Friday, January 1, 2010

 Happy New Year Every body,


“The more things change, the more they remain the same.”Alphonse Karr 

 

This quote remains true for me than ever before,much as i registered great success which the ordinary folk dreams of achieving, the burning desire to achieve more physiologically leaves me bankrupt as if i had achieved nothing.Any how i believe we are here to have life and have it in full and for that matter i have no excuses for living my dream life. I call 2010 the dream year and iam excited about it because an inner voice keeps telling me wow this is gonna be your year and its gonna be great. I foreseeing myself reaching the billionaire mark,talk about the power of crazy dream.....YES I CAN, and a believe you can too. So take actions and make the most of yourself in the dream year2010....cheers.....


 

QUOTE OF THE DAY

If you have run with footmen and they have tired you out, Then how can you compete with horses? If you fall down in a land of peace, How will you do in the thicket of the Jordan? Jeremiah 12:5


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment